The Weeks in Review

My photo
Just when we thought life couldn't get any better along came Saige! We welcomed our beautiful daughter on July 1, 2009 at 4:32 AM. Weighing in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces and 19.5 inches long. We feel so blessed to have her in our lives and to share such love!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I started to write and say that I was treated as a queen today. But as I thought about it I realized that I am always treated like a queen. Everyday is Mother's Day for this girl! I've got it good; my husband cooks EVERY meal, cleans, and takes care of the yard. My baby sleeps through the night, is always smiling and rarely cries. Even my cat and dog treat me well!

Most importantly today was a day for me to celebrate the mothers in my life. My mom and grandmothers were in my heart today; the day was not complete without them. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers in my life!

Gift #1 - Saige's 1st Work of Art

Gift #2 - My Family's Hand (Paw) Prints

No comments: