"Are we just bias or is Saige really THAT cute?!?"
And then we look at each and smile because we know the answer. She is THAT cute.
Today Saige is 9 months old! In just this last month she's changed so much! A few highlights:
- Still not crawling but close! She's gotten so good at pivoting and rolling to her destination that crawling may have lost it's appeal.
- Saige said "Dada!" Now granted, she'd been relentlessly babbling "dadada" for days but Clif and Terra swear she clearly said Dada when Clif walked into the room. Twice.
- 7 teeth and counting!
- Feeding herself. She's gotten so good that she now prefers to feed herself instead of Mom or Dad using a spoon. Little Miss Independent.
- Saige can wave HI! We take her to the local coffee shop just so she can sit by the door and wave at each person that comes through the door.
- Everything is a game! Saige plays her own peek-a-boo games and when she's bounced she'll say "uhuhuh". She laughs and laughs!
- Got her first ear infection (in both ears). She was such a trooper! Through it all she still maintained her happy disposition.
- Saige is still sleeping relatively good at night but naps continue to be a challenge. She just doesn't want to miss a thing!
At our pediatrician appointment today we were told that Saige is doing great! She's communicating, making eye contact, using her hands and all around developing right on schedule.
Saige is weighing in these days at 20 pounds, 9 ounces and is 29 3/4 inches long. She's still in the 90th percentile for length but weight wise she's dropped to the 70th percentile. So she's tall! Wonder where she gets that from? :)
Life is good!
See my teeth?