Today Saige is 3 months old!
She is growing so fast! And we mean GROWING! She is currently weighing in at 14 pounds, 12 ounces and is 25 inches long. This now puts her above the 95th percentile for height and weight.
Some milestones she's acheived in this past month:
- Grasping things - toys, blankets, fingers.... anything she can grab she will and put straight in her mouth.
- Fascination with her hands - Saige will clasp them together, stare at them, and of course put them in her mouth for hours of endless entertainment.
- Rolling over - Saige has actually been rolling from her belly to her back since she was 7 weeks old but we still feel it's worth mentioning.
- Cooing - Saige speaks her own language!
- Sitting up (almost) - with a bit of assistance Saige can "sit" up! Loves that Bumbo seat!
- Sleeping through the night! (Mom's personal favorite) - Although she's only slept once from 9:00 to 6:30, many nights she'll sleep for 6-7 hour stretches. Too bad we can't comment on how well she naps :(